Life is Great! Check out these 25 Motivational Quotes about ambition and success!
1. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself. – Alan Alda
2. Watch the sunrise at least once a year, put a lot of marshmallows in your hot chocolate, lie on your back and look at the stars, never buy a coffee table you can’t put your feet on, never pass up a chance to jump on a trampoline, don’t overlook life’s small joys while searching for the big ones. – Jackson Brown
3. Great minds have purposes, others have wishes – Washington Irving
5. Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road. – Dag Hammarskjold
6. In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing. – Theodore Roosevelt
7. Faith is daring to put your dream to the test. It is better to try to do something and fail than to try to do nothing and succeed. – Robert Schuller
8. Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something. – Franklin Roosevelt
9. Those who do most, dream most
10. Don’t just think about the things you have done, think about the things you haven’t done but you want to do!
11. Ambition beats genius 99% of the time – Jay Leno
12. It is a grand thing to rise in the world. The ambition to do so is the very salt of the earth. It is the parent of all enterprise, and the cause of all improvement. – Anthony Trollope
13. “You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.” Ruth E. Renkl
14. Goals give you more than a reason to get up in the morning; they are an incentive to keep you going all day. Goals tend to tap the deeper resources and draw the best out of life. – Harvey Mackay
15. Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is. – Mary Anner Radmacher
16. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. – Louisa Marie Alcott
17. Aim for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars
18. Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings – Salvador Dali
19. I’ve got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom. – Thomas Carlyle
20. Moderation is the feebleness and sloth of the soul, whereas ambition is the warmth and activity of it. – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
21. Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.
22. Wake up, dream, have the ambition to do the things you have always dreamed of, go farther than any man has ever been before, go as far as it is possible for any man to go, what have you got to lose?
23. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
24. A Man’s worth is not more than the worth of his ambitions;
25. He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe